Our LASERTUBE ADIGE LT 120 system, equipped with a 2000W ROFIN laser, allows us to offer our services as subcontractors for cutting and perforating round steel pipes.
• We can process stainless pipes, both electrically welded and not, with diameters ranging from a minimum of 12 mm to a maximum of 120 mm, and up to 4 mm thick
• In particular, we can:
– make cuts that are straight, angled or with a personalised shape
- make perforations that are round, square, rectangular, oval or as drawn
- make brands that are standard or which have been obtained from the client’s logo
• if requested, the pipe can be preheated specially to stop the cutting spatter from adhering inside it.
The pipes can be loaded automatically from bundles with a length of from 3.20 ml to 6.50 ml and a maximum load of 4000 kg. In the event of special needs, the piece can be loaded manually.
The max. length of the last tube when unloaded is 4.50 ml.